Welcome to Heidi's Pepper Jelly!
To place an order for Heidi's Pepper Jelly,
Pepper Jelly order page.
If you would like to carry Heidi's Pepper Jellies at your retail location, please click here.
|Order Heidi's History Recipes News / Kudos Contact Jade Home 321-506-1843|
25 Things To Do With Heidi's Pepper Jelly01. Mix with sour cream for a delicious fruit dip.
02. Mix with coleslaw.
03. Mix with coleslaw and chopped shrimp put in eggroll wrapper and deep fry.
04. Use as a BBQ sauce/glaze on chicken and ribs.
05. Fill savory cheddar cheese thumbprint cookies.
06. Melt and add to italian dressing for a wonderful salad dressing.
07. Use as a glaze for water chestnuts or shrimp wrapped in bacon.
08. Spread peanut butter on toast or crackers and top with pepper jelly.
09. Use as a dessert topping on cheesecake, pound cake or ice cream.
10. Use on cornbread.
11. On bagels with cream cheese.
12. As a dip for coconut shrimp.
13. On a fried or steamed oyster.
14. Spread on tortilla with turkey and cheese roll up, chill and serve.
15. Fill phyllo or puffed pastry tarts with a piece of brie or cream cheese and top with pepper jelly.
16. On an egg, ham and cheese sandwich.
17. On a grilled cheese sandwich or quesadilla.
18. Use as a spread to compliment a sandwich or hamburger.
19. As a dip for jalapeno poppers, eggroll, spring rolls, wings, chicken fingers.
20. Topping for baked brie.
21. Glaze for fish such as Mahi Mahi, salmon.
22. Glaze for vegetables.
23. Mix with BBQ sauce.
24. Beat cream cheese and jelly for a delicious spread.
25. Eat straight out of the jar.